Tuesday, May 22, 2012

On year later in photos.


80 Days after, two days after.

One year after.

The day after, 80 days after.
One year after.
Last week, I went on a little walking tour of some of the destroyed areas. It was right at sunset and I tried to take a few photos of the spots I remember taking photos of right after the storm. It was difficult to remember where I stood before as the landscape has changed so much. I am proud of how the rebuilding is going.

To see more photos from '80 days after and the day after' click here.

The rest of the photos are a year later....well almost 1 year....I was a few days before the one year anniversary of the the storm.
Moffet Ave looking north.




The lot where mom's neighbors once lived.

Mom's front stoop. This was her little porch.




No comments: