Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Art Walk with Lensbaby part 2.

Yesterday I told you a bit about the Third Thursday art walk events.

Last month, I shared a bit about my art exhibit at Art Walk in Joplin.

The same night that I had my own show downtown in July, I also took a group of students around for the first time.....check out our post on the Art Juggler blog!.

Here are a few more of my favorite pictures with my Lensbaby from last week's Third Thursday art walk.

This is one of my favorites ever!


{Vintage Style} Dress...yes, I did wear this to school!


Love these photos of Justin and the pitcher of lemonade at Salon 529!



The Bee Keeper Society of Southwest Missouri had a booth set up at artwalk and one attraction was the glass case with a big honeycomb and live bees swarming inside it (sort of like a glass an farm). I was freaked out at first, because bee hive give me the creeps, I'm always afraid of getting stung. Then I noticed what a cool reflective surface the glass case had...so I had to take a self-portrait with it!

Isn't this a sweet daddy-daughter picture?!

I'm looking for more cool opportunities to take lensbaby photos...any ideas?

1 comment:

angela said...

Love ur dress and vintage style...toooooo cute.