Monday, June 6, 2011

A little bit of magic...a whole lotta love!!

One of the most beautiful things about this weekend was the wedding of my friend Scott Murray to the lovely Jennifer Greer. I've known Scott since college and I was honored when he asked me to photograph his wedding.

With all of the stress and craziness of the past few weeks, I was a little worried about my photography skills...and my passion for photographing something so huge and important--weddings are stressful--especially for the photographer. I just didn't know if I would be able to convey the beauty and happiness and do it justice...too much on my mind....

Once I saw the amazing tree-lined pathway to the wedding ceremony location had been filled with twirling white hearts....my own heart skipped a beat...and I got really excited to take some beautiful, magical photos.

I pushed aside all the fear and stress and I just tried to be patient, and shoot.

Here is a sneak peek of the photos from Saturday. These are a few of my favorite photos.






Jen's relationship with her parents is so beautiful....I could not stop taking pictures of their love...it was so moving.




I had a unique aerial view of Scott and Jen's first sight of each other before the wedding.

Scott is an artist...and Jen is a stylist...they have the most amazing style...they both looked stunning!








Congratulations to the happy couple!! I wish you both all the best!

Thank you for sharing your special day with me!


1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Fabulous! What a great eye you have - love the emotion with the bride and her father in the t-shirt, the flower girl and the ones of the couple in the barn!
Rinda