Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Crash Test Dummy Style

Once there was this lamp who
Got into an accident after my cat slammed into it
But when I finally fixed it
The light had turned from white into bright colors
I used tissue paper and paper mache to patch the hole
To fix the lamp that my cat had smashed so hard

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm


That's right. My cat slammed into my Ikea lamp and ripped it. It has been sitting in my classroom for 2 years, waiting to be patched up. I had an idea that it would look cool covered in tissue paper and I was right. It looks really cool with the lights off...but I think I might get a strand of Christmas lights to twist on the inside so it is even more shiny.










Now my art room rocks. And thanks to Shaina for helping me finish it up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so cool!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love cats! And what an inspiring one you have - LOL!
Rinda

Kate Geisen said...

Cool!